Join us on Facebook
- Take Bribe and Get Sacked – FRSC Warns Personnel.
- Corps Marshal Oyeyemi Greets Muslims, Enjoins Hitch-Free Sallah Celebration
- FRSC Begins Eid El Kabir Special Patrol Operations, Deploy 35,000 Personnel, 736 Patrol Vehicles, 120 Ambulances, 25 Tow Trucks and 204 Bikes
- Road Safety: A Critical Variable to Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals(SDGs) 2030- Oyeyemi
- FRSC and JTB Agree on Shift of Enforcement Date on Motorcycle and Tricycle Licences and Number Plates
- Sallah Rally at Wazobia Motor Park in AbujaAugust 9, 2019